Market research Companies aim to conduct pristine research, i.e. what clients ask of them, & is what online market research agencies finally deliver. But the questions arises how do they do it? They may have the personnel who in turn have the right pedigree, may have state of the art know-how to conduct research, may have access to all the repositories necessary & may know the art of navigating through databases! But there has to be a defined method of working which they follow to conduct research!
Given the enormity of research, market research companies resort to a giant number of steps. Some of them have been said below:
- Market Entry & Feasibility Studies.
- Advertisement testing, both Pre & After Launches.
- Customer & Worker Satisfaction Studies.
- Mystery Shopping.
- Market Potential & Trend Studies, Segmentation as well.
- Retail & Channel Audits.
- Opinion Polls & Surveys.
- Product Tracking & Placement Studies.
- GIS Mapping.
- Media Research.
All these steps, mentioned after the other, are followed rigorously to research for retrieving the necessary knowledge. The knowledge mined, is further refined for insertion in to the final document which is dispatched to the client.
Every Promotion Research Company in India knows quality is a virtue which cannot be compromised on at any cost. It lays the foundation on which its reputation & credibility is built. It takes further steps to make definite lovely quality in its research. Given below are a few steps to do the same.
- The research is thoroughly reviewed by multiple quality check teams.
- The quantity in it’s a 30 percent validation of the general sample size.
- The research standards adhered to include ESOMAR, MSPA & CASRO.
- Extensive interviews & questionnaires are gone ahead with to get information out.
- The interviews conducted get back checked within 48 working hours.